What is CCHSP?
SUNY Orange's Community College in the High School Program (CCHSP) offers high-achieving juniors and seniors the opportunity to earn college credits while attending high school. The program serves more than 800 students in 16 Orange County high schools. CCHSP courses are usually offered during regular school hours.
- Lower tuition costs - $61 per credit;
- Shortens the time period required to earn a college degree;
- CCHSP students are eligible to use SUNY Orange facilities and attend on-campus events;
- CCHSP courses are a strong additions to college applications.
- Seniors must have a cumulative GPA of 85 on all Regents courses and a minimum grade of 85 on the relevant Regents exam.
- Juniors must have a cumulative GPA of 90 in all Regents courses and a minimum grade of 90 on the relevant Regents exam.
- > Office of Educational Partnerships (OEP)
- Participating High Schools
- Student Eligibility
- Faculty Handbook
- Student Handbook
- Students with Disabilities
- New Faculty Application Checklist
- Student Code of Conduct
- > Grades (In Banner)
- College Catalog
- Department Links
- Comments & Questions
- Student ID's & Parking Permits
- > Campus Maps & Directions