Sometimes you need more than the standard business training.
The SUNY Orange Center for Business Solutions is a high quality, client-driven provider of business solutions, skills training and consulting services to upgrade, enhance and cross-train your existing workforce.
SUNY Orange has demonstrated its strong commitment to strengthening the region’s economy by providing versatile, customized business training solutions utilizing high end trainers from the private sector.
Some of Our Programs
- Managing the Team, Time and Task (MT3 - Supervisory Skills Training Program)
- Service Excellence
- The Way of the Leader (Leadership Training Program)
- Writing that Works
- Implementing a Customer Centric Culture
"You can quote me that your services are worth twice whatever you charge. The program was a huge success."
- MT3 Client Jim Lawler, CEO, Crystal Run Village, Inc.
"The Service Excellence program is outstanding! We're looking forward to continuing the rollout this year and including even greater numbers of both civilian and military personnel in the program."
- Service Excellence Client LTC. Diane Scherr, Assistant Chief Nursing Officer Keller Army Community Hospital
"I participated in this workshop when I first began my career in County Government. To this day I feel it was one of the best and most valuable training programs I have ever attended. There isn't a day that goes by on the job that I don't use one of the skills that I learned or refined in the program. I recommend it highly!"
- Writing that Works Client Chris Ashman, Commissioner, Orange County Department of Mental Health
- Free Course Catalog
- Business Solutions
- Special Programs
- Testing Center
- General Info
- Contact Us