Our recreational facilities are located in the Diana Physical Education building at the Middletown Campus (map). Our facilities and grounds are available for weekend use by the campus community and the general public through our Public Recreation Club Program. Facilities are available on either a "first come, first served" basis or through group reservations.
Our recreational facilities include the following:
- Swimming Pool - indoor, heated, 25 meter pool with 6 lanes and starting blocks.
- Weight Room: includes Cybex weight training machines; treadmills; row machine; stationary bikes; free weights.
- Racquetball/Handball Courts: 6 regulation size courts with observation deck.
- Three Gymnasiums
- Dance Studio: equipped with mats and mirrors.
- Men's & women's locker rooms and shower facilities.
- General Usage Fees
- Hours of Operation
- Gym & Pool Birthday Parties
- Community Group Facility Use - Non-Party Use
- Contact Us - Reservations & Information
For information, please contact Maria Calvaruso at (845) 341-4242 or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Information about the pool, please email Aquatics Director Sheila Stepp at: email@example.com
- Home - Headlines
- Upcoming Events
- Soccer (Div III)
- Volleyball (Div III)
- Men's Basketball (Div II)
- Women's Basketball (Div II)
- Baseball (Div II)
- Golf (Div III)
- Softball (Div II)
- Men's Cross Country (Div III)
- Women's Cross Country (Div III)
- Coaching Staff
- Prospect Questionnaire†
- SUNY Orange: Varsity 845U†
- SUNY Orange NJCAA Stats†
- Summer Camps & Leagues
- Public Recreation
- Photos and Videos
- Title IX
- Movement Sciences Department >
- Athletic Clothing >
- Colt Athletic Hall of Fame
†Opens in a new window.
Assistant Athletic Director