Welcome to the Applied Technologies Department
- Are you interested in technology and telecommunications?
- Do you want receive high-demand training in dynamic growing industries?
- Would you like to build a sturdy foundation for your future?
If your answer to any of these questions is yes, you should strongly consider examining what the SUNY Orange Applied Technologies Department has to offer.
These programs help prepare students for transfer to four-year colleges and for careers in system administration, network security, website management, bio-medics, renewable techologies and more. Student clubs and activities offer additional experience in team-building and learning.
"During the course of my studies at SUNY Orange, I obtained an education that far exceeded my expectations. The professors were always available before or after classes for any questions I had, and a major contributor to my career was the internship that was provided by the College."
- Daniel A. Cosh
As a SUNY Orange Applied Technologies student, you will:
- obtain an affordable, high-quality education
- work with the latest equipment and software
- receive instruction from experienced and dynamic faculty
For further information on career possibilities within the computer science industry, visit ComputerScience.org †(External website)
Regardless of your academic path, you will find that the Applied Technologies Department has something for you. Please feel free to contact the Interim Department Chair Cartmell Warrington at (845) 341-4523 or via email at: email@example.com, or an Admissions counselor, for more information.
(Please note: Computer Science - Web Development has been discontinued, please contact the Interim Department Chair Cartmell Warrington for more information and for new courses under development.)
- Computer Information Technology – Networking Degree
- Computer Science Degree
- Cyber Security Degree
- Electrical Technology – Telecommunications Degree & Certificate
- Computer Club
- Other Clubs
Cartmell Warrington, Interim Chair