Members of the College community can access their accounts for G-Mail (e-mail), Banner (student records) and Angel(online classes/course shells), as well as the College Library services, via MySUNYOrange. The links at left will open in a new browser tab or window.
Your "login status" is indicated in the upper right corner of this page. Please remember to log out each time you complete a session. This will assure that others will not be able to access and/or misuse your account and personal information.
If you have any questions or problems, use the informational links at left, or contact the HelpDesk between 7 a.m. and 9 p.m. Monday through Friday
Tobacco Use Policy
This past summer, the Board of Trustees adopted a change to the College's Tobacco Use Policy. The new policy now reads ... "Orange County Community College bans the use of tobacco products on the College's campuses, except in those outdoor areas designated by the College President. Pursuant to the New York State Indoor Clean Air Act (Public Health Law, Article 13-E), smoking is prohibited inside all buildings owned and/or operated by SUNY Orange. In addition, the indoor use of all tobacco products is strictly prohibited.
Following are the designated tobacco use locations on both campuses:
Middletown campus: Any College-owned and numbered parking lot (the use of tobacco products is prohibited in the campus parking garage)
Newburgh campus: Plaza/patio area between the Tower and Maple buildings; First Street entrance to campus promenade (the use of tobacco products remains prohibited in the parking garages)
The Safety and Security staff is to begin enforcing this policy effective Jan. 1, 2014. Until then, the College will continue outreach and awareness efforts to inform faculty, staff, students and campus visitors of the change. Just prior to January, the maintenance staff will remove all on-campus cigarette butt receptacles and relocate them to the designated areas.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, you are invited to contact the College's Safety and Security Office at (845) 341-4710.
FRIDAY, MAR. 7
- 9:00 AM "60 Years of Seeing" - a solo exhibit by Colin Greenly
- 9:00 AM North East Watercolor Society 2014 Members' Show
- 9:00 AM A Photographer's Life
- 11:00 AM Using PowerPoint to Create Instructional Videos
- 12:00 PM Free tax preparatilon and filing
- 1:00 PM HVEC Professional Development Course
- 7:30 PM "Much Ado About Nothing" Concert Reading
- Invitation to Participate in the Middle States Self-Study Team Visit
- Re-accreditation with Middle States - The Basics
- Writing Winning Resumes Workshops Announced for March 12 and 13
- "It Was No Accident: One Family's Life Interrupted by Suicide" Reading March 18
- "The Battle of Algiers" Film Screening March 11 in Newburgh
- CTL Events for Week of March 10
- Understanding Past Native American Cultures in the Hudson Valley Through Archaeology on March 12
- Women & Islam in Contemporary Senegal Lecture TONIGHT, March 6
- Women's History Month Panel Discussion Set for March 11
- Safety and Security to Again Test Middletown Emergency Announcement System on March 7
- Newburgh Anime Club Seeks An Advisor