Members of the College community can access their accounts for G-Mail (e-mail), Banner (student records) and Angel(online classes/course shells), as well as the College Library services, via MySUNYOrange. The links at left will open in a new browser tab or window.
Your "login status" is indicated in the upper right corner of this page. Please remember to log out each time you complete a session. This will assure that others will not be able to access and/or misuse your account and personal information.
If you have any questions or problems, use the informational links at left, or contact the HelpDesk between 7 a.m. and 9 p.m. Monday through Friday
Tobacco Use Policy
This past summer, the Board of Trustees adopted a change to the College's Tobacco Use Policy. The new policy now reads ... "Orange County Community College bans the use of tobacco products on the College's campuses, except in those outdoor areas designated by the College President. Pursuant to the New York State Indoor Clean Air Act (Public Health Law, Article 13-E), smoking is prohibited inside all buildings owned and/or operated by SUNY Orange. In addition, the indoor use of all tobacco products is strictly prohibited.
Following are the designated tobacco use locations on both campuses:
Middletown campus: Any College-owned and numbered parking lot (the use of tobacco products is prohibited in the campus parking garage)
Newburgh campus: Plaza/patio area between the Tower and Maple buildings; First Street entrance to campus promenade (the use of tobacco products remains prohibited in the parking garages)
The Safety and Security staff is to begin enforcing this policy effective Jan. 1, 2014. Until then, the College will continue outreach and awareness efforts to inform faculty, staff, students and campus visitors of the change. Just prior to January, the maintenance staff will remove all on-campus cigarette butt receptacles and relocate them to the designated areas.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, you are invited to contact the College's Safety and Security Office at (845) 341-4710.
WEDNESDAY, APR. 23
- 8:00 AM "Unless" Tree Yarn Bombing
- 8:00 AM Collaborations ~ The 10th Annual Student Art Exhibit
- 8:00 AM Celebrate Poetry
- 9:00 AM Poetry on the Green (Relocated to Fireplace Lounge)
- 9:00 AM Systems and Space III
- 9:00 AM African Code: A Secret Language
- 10:00 AM Transitioning from Outlook to Gmail
- 10:00 AM Student Senate and Trustee Elections
- 11:00 AM Lorax - the Movie
- 12:00 PM Angel Faculty Luncheon
- 1:00 PM Interdisciplinary Poetry Reading
- 2:00 PM Transitioning from Outlook to Gmail
- SUNY Orange Honors Former County Leaders Diana and Lahey
- Deadline Approaching for Faculty Requests to be Excused from Commencement Reminder
- Criminal Justice Majors Group Advising Session on Middletown Campus April 24
- Commencement Invitation for Adjunct and Grant-Funded Employees
- Diploma Presentation Opportunity for Full-Time SUNY Orange Employees
- "Unless" Tree Yarn Bombing is Part of Four-Day Exhibit
- Interdisciplinary Poetry Reading April 23 in Kaplan Hall
- Jurors Needed for Mock Trial on Thursday, April 24
- SUNY Orange Jazz Ensemble Concert is April 25
- West African Parasites Lecture at 11 a.m. TODAY in Gilman Center
- Morrison Hall Electric Switchover Set for Sunday, April 27
- Employee Appreciation Day is May 15; RSVP by May 2
- Professional Vacancy Deadline Extended
- Revised Middletown Campus Student Constitution Attached
- Water Conservation Pledge/Toothbrush Trade In Will be Part of Earth Day Events Today