Welcome to The Wellness Center!
SUNY Orange Is a Tobacco Free Campus
Effective Jan 1, 2014, the college's new smoking policy bans the use of tobacco products on the College’s campuses, except in:
- any College-owned and numbered parking lot (Middletown)
- the plaza/patio area between the Tower and Maple buildings (Newburgh)
- the First Street entrance to the campus promenade (Newburgh)
Want to quit? Stop by the Wellness Center for a free Quit Kit, visit the New York State Smoker's Quitline,
or call 1-866-NY-QUITS
Join an Online Research Study & Earn Up to $45.00!
You will be paid for answering online surveys whether you stop smoking or not!
You may be eligible to join if you are:
- A Community College student
- at least 18 years old,
- and ready to quit in the next 3 months!
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP! (External site)
Phone: Project Coordinator (585) 276-6243
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Immunization Requirements
- Accident and Health Insurance
- Our Events
- Mental Health Counseling
- Sexual Assault Prevention and Reporting
- What to do in an Emergency
- Faculty and Staff Guidebook