We provide free programs and events to both the Middletown and Newburgh campuses throughout the year, including:
- An annual wellness fair on each campus
- An annual flu clinic
- Health insurance information sessions
- HIV Quick Test and counseling
- Blood drives and Bone Marrow Registry Drives
- Anonymous online alcohol and mental health screenings
- Cardiac risk assessment, blood sugar, blood pressure, and cholesterol screening
- Stress management training
- The Red Watchband
- Wellness seminars and workshops
Health Insurance Information Sessions
A United Healthcare representative will visit the Newburgh campus on the following days to meet with students and others interested in obtaining health insurance :
All sessions will be in the Kaplan Hall Lobby from 10 am to 1 pm.
Questions? Please call the Wellness Center at (845) 341-4870.
Women's Health: Issues and Info
Stop by our service table for info on staying healthy, eating right, exercise, access to health care, preconception health, insurance information, and referrals to practitioners.
- November 21, 10-12 Shepard Cafeteria
- November 30, 11-1 Rowley Center
- January 19, 10-12 Rowley Center
- January 31, 11-1 Shepard Cafeteria
- November 15, 10-12, Kaplan Lobby
- November 30, 11-1, Kaplan Lobby
- January 23, 11-1, Kaplan Lobby
- January 31, 10-12, Kaplan Lobby
Co-sponsored by the Wellness Center, the Orange County Department of Health, and the Maternal Infant Community Health Collaborative grant. For more info call the Wellness Center at (845) 341-4870.
National Youth Enrollment Day
Tuesday, December 6, 10 - 1, Middletown, Rowley Center Lobby, 1st floor
Wednesday, December 7, 10 - 1, Middletown, Rowley Center Lobby, 1st floor
National Youth Enrollment Day is a national movement where young people, communities, and organizations come together in a unified effort to ensure young adults know about their health care options and enroll in health coverage.
Presented by the Orange County Department of Health and the Wellness Center. For more info call (845) 341-4870.
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Immunization Requirements
- Accident and Health Insurance
- Our Events
- Mental Health Counseling
- Sexual Assault Prevention and Reporting
- What to do in an Emergency
- Faculty and Staff Guidebook