We provide free programs and events to both the Middletown and Newburgh campuses throughout the year, including:
- An annual wellness fair on each campus
- An annual flu clinic
- Health insurance information sessions
- HIV Quick Test and counseling
- Blood drives and Bone Marrow Registry Drives
- Anonymous online alcohol and mental health screenings
- Cardiac risk assessment, blood sugar, blood pressure, and cholesterol screening
- Stress management training
- The Red Watchband
- Wellness seminars and workshops
Stressed? We can help.
Thursday, March 9 & 16, 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
2nd floor lobby, Rowley Center, Middletown
Take a minute to meet with one of our mental health counselors who can answer your questions about stress and provide insight on stress management techniques. For more info call the Wellness Center at 845-341-4870.
Wednesday, April 5, 10 am - 2 pm
Fireside Lounge, Shepard Student Center, Middletown
Representatives from local human services agencies will offer assistance and answer questions. Participants include: Mental Health Association of Orange County, Inc., Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Council, Safe Homes, Orange County Department of Emergency Management, Planned Parenthood, the Alzheimer's Association, several low-cost health insurance providers, SUNY Orange Health Professions programs, and more. FREE.
The Clothesline Project
Tuesday, April 18, 10 am - 2 pm
Outside Morrison Hall, Middletown
Wednesday, April 19, 10 am - 2 pm
Grand Street Lobby, Kaplan Hall, Newburgh
Who knew a simple cotton T-shirt could hold such power? The Clothesline Project is a dramatic display that calls for an end to violence against women. Survivors of abuse and violence tell their stories on T-shirts, which are then publicly exhibited in a colorful show of solidarity that dispels the myths about violence against women, and spreads powerful messages of recovery and hope. Presented by the Mental Health Association of Orange County Inc. FREE.
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Immunization Requirements
- Accident and Health Insurance
- Our Events
- Mental Health Counseling
- Sexual Assault Prevention and Reporting
- What to do in an Emergency
- Faculty and Staff Guidebook