Immunization to preventable infectious diseases is an important part of maintaining wellness.
The Orange County Health Department provides several opportunities to protect yourself from a variety of illnesses including:
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (German Measles)
- Hepatitis B (free through the OCHD's STI Clinic)
- Hepatitis A
- Chickenpox (Varicella)
Immunization clinics are offered year round for adults and uninsured children in Health Department offices in Middletown, Newburgh, Goshen and Port Jervis. SUNY Orange students may receive immunization for MMR from the OCHD at no cost. All other immunizations are available at cost. Please call for an appointment, identify yourself as a student, and present your previous immunization record. For more information please visit their website.
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Immunization Requirements
- Accident and Health Insurance
- Our Events
- Mental Health Counseling
- Sexual Assault Prevention and Reporting
- What to do in an Emergency
- Faculty and Staff Guidebook