HIV and STI Clinics
Do You Know Your Status?
As many as 1 in 2 people under age 25 have an STI. most don't know it.
If you think you may have been exposed to a sexually transmitted infection (STI) or HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus), get yourself tested ASAP. Free HIV testing and counseling is provided several times each semester in the Wellness Center. Check our Events page or call us at (845) 341-4870 for details.
The Orange County Department of Health's Division of Public Health Nursing also holds several clinics monthly where you can access free HIV testing and free testing and treatments for STI's, including:
- Testing for Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphilis and Herpes.
- Treatment for Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphilis, Herpes, Genital Warts (HPV), Trichomoniasis, Chancroid, Bacterial Vaginosis, and Lymphogranuloma Venereum
- Middletown - Fridays, 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm, 33 Fulton Plaza, (845) 346-1113
- Newburgh - Thursdays, 3:00 pm-5:00 pm, 141 Broadway, (845) 568-5333
For more information, go to Orange County STI and HIV Testing
Updated October, 2013
- About Us
- What to Expect at the Wellness Center
- Insurance Information
- Health & Wellness Education
- Immunization Information
- Sexual Assault Prevention and Reporting
- Health Professions Physical Requirements
- Where to Find CPR Classes
- Access to Health Care
- Health and Wellness Resources
- Faculty and Staff Guidebook
- What to do in an Emergency
- Severe Weather Resources