HIV and STI Clinics
Do You Know Your Status?
As many as 1 in 2 people under age 25 have an STI. most don't know it.
If you think you may have been exposed to a sexually transmitted infection (STI) or HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus), get yourself tested ASAP. Free HIV testing and counseling is provided several times each semester in the Wellness Center. Check our Events page or call us at (845) 341-4870 for details.
The Orange County Department of Health's Division of Public Health Nursing also holds several clinics monthly where you can access free HIV testing and free testing and treatments for STI's, including Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphilis and Herpes, and treatment for Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphilis, Herpes, Genital Warts (HPV), Trichomoniasis, Chancroid, Bacterial Vaginosis, and Lymphogranuloma Venereum.
- Middletown - Fridays, 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm, 33 Fulton Plaza, (845) 346-1113
- Newburgh - Thursdays, 3:00 pm-5:00 pm, 141 Broadway, (845) 568-5333
For more information, go to Orange County STI and HIV Testing
The Wellness Center also provides a wealth of free informational materials on sexual health in each of our locations.
Updated November, 2014
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Immunization Requirements
- Accident and Health Insurance
- Our Events
- Mental Health Counseling
- Sexual Assault Prevention and Reporting
- What to do in an Emergency
- Faculty and Staff Guidebook