We care about our students' mental health.
Free, Anonymous, Confidential Mental Health Screenings are available here.
May is Mental Health Awareness Month.
For local resources visit the Mental Health Association in Orange County Inc. and the Orange County Department of Mental Health.
It's On Us Orange County
SUNY Orange is proud to partner with Orange County to take the pledge to end sexual assault. IT'S ON US is a White House-led initiative to raise awareness about sexual assault. IT's ON US is a rallying cry that sexual assault is not only a crime committed by a perpetrator against a victim but a societal problem in which all of us have a role to play. To learn more please visit the IT'S ON US website.
SUNY Orange Is a Tobacco Free Campus
Effective Jan 1, 2014, the college's new smoking policy bans the use of tobacco products on the College’s campuses, except in:
- any College-owned and numbered parking lot (Middletown)
- the plaza/patio area between the Tower and Maple buildings (Newburgh)
- the First Street entrance to the campus promenade (Newburgh)
Want to quit? Stop by the Wellness Center for a free Quit Kit, visit the New York State Smoker's Quitline,
or call 1-866-NY-QUITS
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Immunization Requirements
- Accident and Health Insurance
- Our Events
- Mental Health Counseling
- Sexual Assault Prevention and Reporting
- What to do in an Emergency
- Faculty and Staff Guidebook