Back to Current Announcements
Financial Aid Workshops - Do you need help filing your FAFSA?
Below is a list of upcoming Financial Aid Workshops to assist you in completing the 2016-17 FAFSA and/or 2017-18 FAFSA:
Requirements to Attend:
- **You and /or your parents must have filed 2015 Federal Taxes at least 2 to 3 weeks prior to attending a workshop. TAXES MUST HAVE BEEN FILED ELECTRONICALLY. You will be retrieving your 2015 Taxes from the "IRS Data Retrieval Tool" that is linked to the FAFSA.
- For dependent students under 24 years of age, it is imperative the student and a parent must be present to complete the FAFSA Process!
- All students and parents of dependent students must create a FSA ID at: WWW.FAFSA.ED.GOV prior to attending the workshop.
Items to Bring with you: Students and/or parents should bring the following items, if applicable:
- Copy of 2015 taxes and W-2 forms, proof of all 2015 untaxed income (social security, social services, child support, etc.)
- List of all student/spouse/parent assets including checking, savings, cash, stocks, bonds, securities, trust funds, money markets, business value, other real estate, etc.
- Student’s driver’s license, social security card and alien registration card
Duration may be up to 2 hours – No guarantee of admittance for late arrivals.
WORKSHOPS will be held on the following dates:
Middletown Campus - LOCATION - LIBRARY - ROOM 102
Wednesday, Feb 22, 3 p.m.
Wednesday, May 10, 3 p.m.
Wednesday, May 24, 3 p.m.
Newburgh Campus - LOCATION - KAPLAN HALL - ROOM 112
Tuesday, Feb 21, 5 p.m.
Tuesday, March 7, 5 p.m.
Tuesday, Apr 11, 5 p.m.
Tuesday, Apr 25, 5 p.m.