Back to Current Announcements
National Poetry Month Events Announced
April is National Poetry Month! Come celebrate with us at the English Department events scheduled throughout the month on both campuses:
- Faculty Readings - April 3, 8 and 17 from 11 a.m. to Noon
- Poetry on the Green - reading marathon - Wed., April 23 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Alumni Green
- A student event is in the planning stages - look for upcoming information
- Faculty Reading - Thurs., April 3 from 6 to 7 in Kaplan Hall Great Room with faculty readers Lynn Houston, Amanda Crowell, and Alex Jakubowski
- Poetry Writing Workshop - Mon., April 7 in KAP 209 from 6 to 7:30 p.m.
- Poetry Reading Marathon - Wed., April 9 in Great Room from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m
- Interdisciplinary Faculty Reading - Wed., April 23 in Great Room from 1 to 1:50 p.m.
Event date, time and location.