Morrison Hall, South Street
<<for a complete tour of Morrison Hall, visit our original virtual tour at www.sunyorange.edu/virtual>>
Morrison Hall was the original home of the Morrison family, who donated the mansion to the college in 1950 so that Orange County could start a college for its residents. Richly appointed with original Tiffany fixtures, lavish woodwork and C.W. Dodge ceiling murals, the building now houses administrative offices and is open weekdays for self-guided tours.