Please be mindful of the following on test day:
- All test takers must show some form of government issued, photo identification in order to take an exam. (Acceptable forms of ID include driver’s licenses, student ID cards, passports, etc.)
- You will be asked to store any hats, jackets, backpacks, bags, or purses while taking your exam.
- You will not be allowed to have a cell phone, iPod, camera, flash drive, digital watch, or any other electronic device with you while taking your exam. You will be asked to store these along with any other item as mentioned above. Please note that the test proctor will not be responsible for your belongings, so consider leaving valuables at home.
- Be on time. If you are excessively late, you will be asked to reschedule and your exam fee will be forfeited.
- All exam fees must be paid before you may take your exam.
- Scratch paper will be provided. Other materials (such as pens, pencils, calculators) are the test taker’s responsibility.
- Turn in all scratch paper when you finish your exam.
- Do not cheat. If you have questions about what materials you are allowed to use for your exam, please ask your exam proctor.
Test takers who do not adhere to these policies or are otherwise disruptive to the testing environment will be asked to leave. This may adversely affect your exam results.