All are welcome to join and attend our upcoming events.
The Engineering Clubs Primary purpose is to:
Provide students with the tools and resources to further their scientific and mathematical ambitions. Breaking the barrier between what is dream and what is reality.
Wednesdays, 2:30-3:30, in Harriman Hall room 314
- Mr. John Wolbeck - 845-341-4577 - Harriman Hall room 315
Engineering Club Officers
- President - Matthew Osborne
- Vice President - Matthew Endrizzi
- Treasurer - Christopher Sutton
- Secretary - Julia Stika
- Electric Car
- Bio Reactor
- Tesla Coil
SUNY Orange Engineering students keep the time honored tradition of dressing for success!
- A.S. Degree in Engineering Science
- A.A.S. Degree in Architectural Technology
- A.S. Degree in Liberal Arts: Mathematics and Natural Science
- Other Science Courses
- Engineering Club
- Architecture Club