- All offices and cabinets should be locked and secured prior to leaving for any extended holiday leave (winter or spring recess).
- Notify Safety and Security Services (extension 4710 Middletown and 9533 in Newburgh) if using your office during the recess when you arrive and when you leave.
- All computer data and equipment should be on back up disks prior to extended leave.
- Do not bring gifts bought during lunch hour to the office. Secure them in the trunk - not in the back seat.
- Expensive outerwear (fur or leather coats) should be stored in a locked area while working.
- Lock your office door every time you leave and while the office is empty.
- Watch your jewelry, making sure that before leaving the washrooms you are in possession of all rings, bracelets, etc.
- Place all valuables in a locked cabinet while working. Call Safety and Security Services for assistance in installing locks.
- Do not use the college as a receiving address for mail order items.
- Parking Lots & Regulations
- Parking Maps
- Promoting Safety
- Safety and Security Resources
- Crime Statistics
- Emergency Management Plan
- Campus Safety Report
EMERGENCY: Ext. 77
1st Floor of Tower Building
Director of Safety and Security
Security Coordinator - Newburgh Campus
1st Floor Tower Building