How to Take a Quiz
Your instructor can create online quizzes, tests, or surveys which may include images or other multimedia elements and various question types such as multiple choice, essay, fill-in-the-blank, etc. The following steps apply to taking a quiz, test, or survey.
To take a quiz:
- Log into your ANGEL course and click the Learning Modules tab.
- Navigate to the quiz you want to take and click the icon()
or title of the quiz.
- Click the Take Quiz hyperlink. The quiz appears on the screen.
- Select a choice or provide a response for each question.
- When you have finished all of the questions, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Submit button. A pop-up message will ask you to confirm you have answered all of the questions.
- Once you have verified all of the questions have been answered, click the OK button to submit the quiz. A results/confirmation page will appear on the screen.
- Courses Offered
- In Angel:
- Help with Angel
- Are You Ready for Online Learning?
- Professional Development
Director of Academic Technology