How to Post to a Discussion Forum
Threaded discussion forums allow you to post, reply, and search messages
from the instructor and other students.
To post a message to a discussion forum:
- Log into your ANGEL course and click the Learning Modules (or Communicate)
- Navigate to the discussion forum you want to post to and click the
icon () or title of the discussion. The discussion forum appears on the screen.
- If the discussion forum has existing postings, you can click the
title of each posting to review the posted message.
- Click the New Post hyperlink (in the toolbar located
in the top frame) to post a new message or click the Reply hyperlink
(in the toolbar located in the bottom frame) to reply to a particular
posting. (Make sure that you follow your Instructors directions for
posting to a discussion forum.)
- Type a subject for your message in the Subject field.
- Type your message in the Message field.
the Submit button at the bottom of the page to submit your post.
Note: Optionally click the Check
Spelling hyperlink to check the spelling of your message
before submitting. The HTML Editor allows you to format your message
with an easy-to-use editor. Click the Attachments button
to upload an attachment with your message.