How to Submit a Drop Box Assignment
Uploading electronic files to a drop box is a convenient way to submit
assignments to your instructor. The Drop Box accepts virtually any type
of electronic file including word processing documents, images, web pages,
To submit an assignment to a drop box:
- Log into your ANGEL course and click the Learning Modules tab.
- Navigate to your drop box and click the drop box title or icon.
- Type a title for the file in the Title field. Add a Message (optional).
- Click the Attachments button. The Attachments window will open.
- Click the Browse button and locate the file you want
to upload, and click Open.
- Click Upload File. When the file is successfully uploaded, you will see the file listed in the Uploaded Files box.
- Continue uploading files if more than one file will be submitted.
- When you are done, click the Finished button.
- You will be returned to the Drop Box page and you will see your files listed under the Attachments button.
- Click Submit. You will see a message asking if you are ready to submit your assignment. Click Yes.
- You will see a message stating that your assignment has been submitted successfully.