Home Page Components
1. Courses. All your courses in which you are enrolled will be listed here. You will not see your course(s) listed
until your instructor has made it available for you to access. Click the course name to enter
2. Community Groups. You will see any groups in which you are a member listed here. Click the group name to enter that group.
3. Course Mail. Allows you to compose or read mail messages.
4. Today's Calendar. Displays all events for that day that have been added to any of the calendars within your courses and/or groups.
5. Toolbox. Allows you to add personal bookmarks, upload files, and add events to a personal calendar.
6. My Announcements. Current announcements from your courses and/or groups will be displayed. The course or group from which the announcement originated will be displayed underneath the announcement.
7. Public Announcement. Any current public announcement will display.
8. Public Information. Any current public events or other information will display.
9. Identity bubble. Your name appears here; clicking the arrow at the end of the label will display a drop-down link to all your open courses and groups. This label also appears inside all your courses and groups so that you can navigate to another course or group without returning to your ANGEL Home page.
- Courses Offered
- In Angel:
- Help with Angel
- Are You Ready for Online Learning?
- Professional Development
Interim Director of Academic Technology