Student Services Central
Main Number: (845) 341-9502
Hours of Service: Listed Below
Location: Kaplan Hall, 1st Floor
When visiting Student Services Central at the Newburgh Campus, you will be asked to sign in using our Electronic Student Traffic Management System (QFlow). Once signed in and issued a ticket, there is no need to wait in line; TV monitors located throughout Kaplan Hall will monitor your place in line and let you know when it's your turn.
About Student Services Central
The Newburgh Campus Student Services Central provides current and prospective students with streamlined and centralized service and support.
Our knowledgeable crossed-trained staff provides assistance with admissions, financial aid, assessment testing, advising and counseling, payment services and services to disabled students. It is our goal to guide, support and enroll students using a student-centered model.
To better serve you, we ask that you arrive with sufficient time to complete your business with us.
Student Services Central Hours
|8:15AM - 5:30PM||8:15AM - 7:30PM||8:15AM - 5:30PM||8:15AM -5:30PM||8:15AM - 4:30PM|
|June 2nd - Aug 4th Summer Hours||8:15AM - 5:30PM||8:15AM - 7:30PM||8:15AM - 5:30PM||8:15AM - 5:30PM||CLOSED|
ACCESSING ACADEMIC ADVISING AT STUDENT SERVICES CENTRAL
- Students should contact their advisor directly to schedule an appointment. Students should arrive at least 5 minutes early for their appointment.
- Students can walk-in to meet with Advisors during Student Services Central operation hours.
- Students must sign in with sufficient time to complete their meeting before the end of the day. Students who arrive within 30 minutes of closing will likely be unable to complete their business.
- The walk-in schedule is subject to change without notice based on advisor availability and New Start Workshop schedule. Academic Advising for current and continuing students is not available during New Start Workshops.
For further information on any student services department, please use the links below:
- Academic Advising
- Accessibility Services
- Career and Internship Services
- Financial Aid
- Payment Services/Bursar
- Student Support Initiatives
- Veterans Services
Student Services Director