The Physical Education Building at the Campus in Middletown houses the facilities for our department. It is also utilized by our Intercollegiate Athletics teams, Intramurals, and Recreational Activities. The facility consists of:
- a 3000 seat capacity gymnasium with 3 basketball courts, 2 official volleyball courts and 3 practice volleyball courts.
- a 25 yard indoor, heated swimming pool with 6 lanes.
- 6 regulation size racquetball/handball/wally ball courts with observation decks.
- Human Performance Laboratory complete with fitness testing equipment.
- a dance/fitness studio equipped with mats and mirrors.
- a weight training room equipped with Cybex, Nautilus, Universal, Bodymaster equipment, free weights, treadmills and stationary exercise bicycles.
- a Spin Cycling Studio, featuring new bicycles and a sound system.
- a TRX circuit training room
- a CPR room
- softball field
- baseball field
- soccer field
- In addition, our facility has expansive men's and women's locker rooms with shower facilities including separate locker room facilities for faculty members and teams. The building also houses our Athletic Snack Bar, faculty offices, classrooms, conference room, equipment manager/laundry area, and many storage areas.