Construction Timeline & Details
Construction at the SUNY Orange Middletown campus will be on-going from Fall 2011 through Fall 2014. Construction will involve the building of the Lab School, P.E. Garage, the Center for Science & Engineering, as well as the demolition of the Sarah Wells building, and other general campus building renovations.
- Provides better safety and security for the children
- Allows for closer ties between the Kindercollege and academic departments at the College
- Allows for stronger partnerships with the Middletown School District
- Brings approximately 300 additional parking spaces to key location near Harriman Hall and future Center for Science and Engineering.
- Will bring significant improvements to existing laboratories and classrooms.
- Will allow for program expansion and addition of science-related space.