Remote Database Access
- Navigate to the database you wish to use.
- Click the "Connect" link to log in (shown at the right).
- The login screen will look like the image below. Be sure that SUNY Orange logo is at the top of the screen. If it is not you are at the wrong login screen. Click back to get to the databases list. Students use the A Number as the username, faculty and staff use firstnamelastname. The password is the same as the Angel, Gmail, Banner password.
Once you are logged in it will not be necessary to log in again if you select another database.
- If you know the resource you need use the Database by Title list.
- If you wish to browse in topics use the Database by Subject list.
Note: If you need assistance please call the library, 341-4260.
- Library Services
- Campus Computer Labs
- Newburgh Library Collaborative
SUNY Orange Library
115 South Street
Middletown, NY 10940
1 Washington Center
Newburgh, NY 12550