The SUNY Orange Foundation presents the
8th Annual Leadership Awards Ceremony
Thursday, April 10, 2014
SUNY Orange, Kaplan Hall, Newburgh Campus, 5 p.m.
- Hal Teitelbaum, MD, JD, MBA - Leadership in Business
- Leo Kaytes, Sr. - Leadership in Community
- Steve Winter - Leadership in Education
- F. Edward Devitt '66 - Alumni Leadership Award
- Edward Diana '68
Eddie Diana values his SUNY Orange education, and, in turn, takes personal responsibility to ensure that other members of the communtiy will have the same access to quality education. The Foundation is pleased to recognize his long-standing commitment to the College by designating our future annual alumni awards the Edward A. Diana '68 Alumni Leadership Award, beginning in 2015.
In addition, we will honor Eddie's alumni leadership with a new Edward A. Diana '68 Scholarship Fund. Our goal is to raise $100,000 by April 10th and award the first scholarship in the fall of 2015. Please help us make that possible, by making an on-line gift today.
The SUNY Orange Foundation was established as a non-profit corporation in 1987. The mission of the Foundation is: To generate funds and build resources to enhance learning opportunities for students and the community.
The Leadership Awards hosted by the SUNY Orange Foundation is designed to honor leaders in the areas of Business, Community, Education and Alumni relations and recognize them for their unbending commitment to SUNY Orange.
GOLD PACKAGE ($1000)
- 6 tickets to the event
- Name or logo on screen during reception and awards presentation
- Full page advertisement in the event journal
- Name recognition in the event journal as a Gold Sponsor
- 4 tickets to the event
- Half page advertisement in the event journal
- Name recognition in the event journal as a Silver Sponsor
BRONZE PACKAGE ($350)
- 2 tickets to the event
- Quarter page advertisement in the event journal
- Name recognition in the journal as a Bronze Sponsor
a la carte
- Individual tickets: $95 per ticket
- Full page advertisement in the event journal: $750
- Half page advertisement in the event journal: $500
- Quarter page advertisement in the event journal: $250
- Journal Patron: $100