IT Master Plan Goals
The IT Master Plan covers a time frame of the the following
- 2011-2014 is upcoming shortly.
The Goals of of the current IT Master Plan are:
- Enhance and continually upgrade the technological environment in support of the
organizational mission, divisions, units and departments.
- IT will be managed and measured as per the latest best practices, methodologies,
processes and procedures. These include CMM (Capability Maturity Matrix) and COBIT
(Control Objectives for Information and related Technology).
- Optimized information access that is safe and secure, available anytime, anywhere.
- Future Growth: To be flexible and adaptable, being able to integrate both academic
technology and applications with non-academic (administrative) technology and
applications in order to meet future information access demands.
- Establish/foster internal and external partnerships and collaborations in order to
advance the information technology of the organization as well as to advance the college as
per the SUNY Orange Strategic Plan.
- Maximization of IT Funding
- Our Department
- IT Master Plan
- IT Policy
- OL (Online Learning) >
- Library >
- Rooms & Resources
- Tech Purchasing
- Documentation & Training
- ITS Partnerships
- Professional Development >