Vision, Mission, Values
SUNY Orange Information & Technology Services is the innovative resource that continuously enhances campus life using information and computing.
We are dedicated to ensuring the integrity of data, improving the delivery of instruction, and fostering a bright technological future for SUNY Orange County Community College.
Our mission is to supply the technology and information services needed to fulfill the requirements of the SUNY Orange Community, now and in the future.
We are dedicated to helping the SUNY Orange Community use these services to fully meet their professional and academic needs.
These services include but are not limited to:
- Providing, maintaining, and supporting hardware and software
- Maintaining and providing access to mission critical data within a secure environment
- Providing documentation, education and training for the SUNY Orange community
In order to achieve our goals, the ITS team shares a common set of values:
- Strong ethical commitment to perform professionally and responsibly
- Compassion for all members of the SUNY Orange Community
- Our Department
- IT Master Plan
- IT Policy
- OL (Online Learning) >
- Library >
- Rooms & Resources
- Tech Purchasing
- Documentation & Training
- ITS Partnerships
- Professional Development >