The Office of Institutional Research manages the collection, analysis, interpretation and dissemination of internal and external data relevant to the College’s strategic planning and decision-making process including planning, budgeting, enrollment management, marketing and overall institutional effectiveness. Responsibilities include institutional reporting to local, state and federal governmental and regulatory agencies including the State University of New York (SUNY), New York State Education Department (NYSED), Middle States and IPEDS. The office also coordinates student focused research studies including student and faculty surveys, as well as student tracking and graduate follow up.
- Meet SUNY, NYSED, IPEDS and all external reporting requirements.
- Meet internal data needs of campus both individual and departmental for decision making.
- Longer Term - Data more readily available to campus community via the web.
- Support Strategic, Academic, Enrollment, Technology, Facility, Resource Development Plans
- Develop Web-based Student Tracking system measuring retention, graduation and transfer by program.
- IR Home
- Assessment at SUNY Orange >
- Course Evaluations
- Enrollment Reports
- Links of Interest
Director of Institutional Planning, Assessment, and Research
Elizabeth (Betsy) Gray
Coordinator of Data Management