2015-2016 FINANCIAL AID WORKSHOPS
**You and /or your parents must have filed 2013 Federal Taxes at least 2 to 3 weeks prior to attending a workshop. TAXES MUST HAVE BEEN FILED ELECTRONICALLY. You will now be retrieving your 2014 Taxes from the "IRS Data Retrieval Tool" that is linked to the FAFSA.
The Financial Aid Office holds workshops to assist students and their parents or guardians with completing the 2015-2016 Free Applications for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The workshop will also provide information about the financial aid process, program opportunities for financial aid and deadlines for the 2015-2016 academic year.
Students and/or parents should bring the following items, if applicable:
- Copy of 2014 taxes and W-2 forms, proof of all 2014 untaxed income (social security, social services, child support, etc.)
- List of all student/spouse/parent assets including checking, savings, cash, stocks, bonds, securities, trust funds, money markets, business value, other real estate, etc.
- Student’s driver’s license, social security card and alien registration card
- It is Imperative that the student and parent be present to complete the FAFSA Process!
Workshops are held at both the Middletown Campus on Wednesday evenings and the Newburgh Campus on Tuesday evenings.
- Middletown – Refer to the Workshop Schedule for location
- Newburgh - Kaplan Hall, Room 112 for the 2015-2016 workshops
Financial Aid Workshops will begin promptly at and depending upon the number attending could last up to 2 hours.
2015-2016 Workshop schedules
(If you need a more accessible version of any of the documents linked below, please call 845-341-4197.)
Workshop Schedule ( pdf )
Workshop Schedule ( word document )
- Financial Aid Home
- Applying for Financial Aid
- Summer Financial Aid
- Federal & State Academic Progress
- Dangers of losing Financial Aid
- Federal Financial Aid Programs
- NY State Financial Aid Programs
- Financial Aid Refunds >
- Title IV Aid Policy >
- Forms and Documents
- Bookstore Credit >
- Scholarships >
- College Costs at SUNY Orange
- College and Other Community Financial Aid Programs
- Constitution Day
- Certificate Program Information >
Office of Financial Aid
Shepard Center, 3rd floor
115 South Street
Middletown NY 10940
Mon, Tues: 8am-5pm
Thurs, Fri: 8am-5pm
Office of Financial Aid
One Washington Ctr
Newburgh NY 12550