Encore is open to prospective members, 55 and older for an annual dues of $45. Membership is limited to 400. There is a yearly membership fee. Current members must renew their memberships each year. Prospective members may apply year round and will be placed on a waiting list if no space is currently available. To be considered for membership,
- Obtain a membership application form. Call our Encore office (341-4896) and leave your name and current mailing address.
- Wait for the membership application which will be sent through the mail.
- Complete and return the application to the address on the form.
- Wait for official notification of the status of your application. NOTE: If the current membership cap has been met, you will be placed on a waiting list.
- NOTE: Each year current members may re-register before new members . But the deadline for that re-registration is the date of the annual Members' Meeting in June. After that date, membership is open to all applicants on a first come-first served basis UNTIL our 400 membership cap is reached.