AAS Degree in Early Childhood Development and Care
- Field Practicum Guidelines (PDF)
- Self-Reflection Sheet (PDF)
- SUNY Orange Academic Calendar (PDF)
- Thematic Week Plan Including Lead Day Specifics (PDF)
- OCFS-4930 Request for Fingerprinting (PDF)+
- OCFS-4659 Fingerprint Card Waiver (PDF)+
- OCFS-6004 Caregiver Medical Statement (PDF)+
- LDSS-3370 Statewide Central Register Database Check (PDF)+
Resources for Student Teachers+
- NYS Prekindergarten Learning Standards (PDF)
- NYS Prekindergarten Foundation for the Common Core (PDF)
- Common Core NYS Standards for ELA (PDF)
Cooperating Teacher Information
Assessment of Student Teachers
- Cooperating Teacher Evaluation.Sept 15 (PDF)
- Cooperating Teacher Evaluation.Sept 15 (Excel)
- Cooperating Teacher Evaluation.Oct 15 (PDF)
- Cooperating Teacher Evaluation. Oct 15 (Excel)
- Cooperating Teacher Evaluation. Nov 15 (PDF)
- Cooperating Teacher Evaluation. Nov 15 (Excel)
- Time Sheet.Fall 2015 (PDF)
Should you experience difficulties accessing the following documents, please contact Dianne Gersbeck in the office of the Education Department at 845-341-4054 or firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can provide you with a more accessible version.
*This link should open the current College Catalog. The catalog file is online in the form of PDF files. You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them. If the link doesn't work, please go to the SUNY Orange Catalog web page and click on the link Academic Degrees and Programs, then scroll to the correct page.
You can get Adobe Acrobat Reader here. This link will take you away from the SUNY Orange web site. The college cannot be responsible for the content on the external pages linked to here.
†The link(s) above will take you out of the SUNY Orange Web site. The college cannot be responsible for the content of this external web site, although it has been reviewed and is recommended by the members of the Education Department.
- Areas of Study
- Course Description
- Field Experience
- Lab Schools
- Future Teachers Association
- News and Events
Elizabeth Tarvin, Chair