Welcome to Cultural Affairs!
Cultural Affairs at SUNY Orange presents events which are offered throughout the year.
Programming is diverse and is meant to provide enriching experiences for both the college community and the community-at-large. SUNY Orange warmly invites all members of the community to our events.
The programs represent the highest professional standards of presentation and performance and, in so doing, maintain the profile of SUNY Orange as the dynamic center of the arts, culture and learning in Orange County.
Cultural Affairs at SUNY Orange offers a broad spectrum of events including:
- Exhibits: One large or two concurrent exhibits changing every four to six weeks, often including small musical performances during reception and sometimes art demonstrations.
- Performances: Music: classical, jazz, ethnic; Theatre: classics, innovative, modern, and new works; Family theatre; Dance: classic, modern, folk, ethnic;
- Lectures: Social studies, science, humanities, art, architecture, music, film, theatre, economics, timely issues.
- Special Events: Big series, major events, events combining several artistic fields.
- Master Classes: Music, art, theatre, poetry, dance
- Poetry: Plain, thematic, dramatic, and/or with accompaniment
- Films: Foreign, classic, documentary, independent, comedy, science fiction, silent, topic-themed, with introductions & discussions
Image: Eagle Man-Tennessee marble by Daniel Grant from the sculpture exhibit On & Off the Wall
- March 2014
- April 2014
- May 2014
- June 2014
- Ticketing >
Coordinator of Cultural Affairs
All Cultural Affairs Events are open to the public and all buildings are universally accessible.
NOTE: All artists' images on these pages are copyrighted and are used by kind permission of the artists. Please do not download, reproduce or use without permission.