Welcome to Cultural Affairs!
Cultural Affairs at SUNY Orange presents events which are offered throughout the year.
Programming is diverse and is meant to provide enriching experiences for both the college community and the community-at-large. SUNY Orange warmly invites all members of the community to our events.
The programs represent the highest professional standards of presentation and performance and, in so doing, maintain the profile of SUNY Orange as the dynamic center of the arts, culture and learning in Orange County.
Cultural Affairs at SUNY Orange offers a broad spectrum of events including:
- Exhibits: One large or two concurrent exhibits changing every four to six weeks, often including small musical performances during reception and sometimes art demonstrations.
- Performances: Music: classical, jazz, ethnic; Theatre: classics, innovative, modern, and new works; Family theatre; Dance: classic, modern, folk, ethnic;
- Lectures: Social studies, science, humanities, art, architecture, music, film, theatre, economics, timely issues.
- Special Events: Big series, major events, events combining several artistic fields.
- Master Classes: Music, art, theatre, poetry, dance
- Poetry: Plain, thematic, dramatic, and/or with accompaniment
- Films: Foreign, classic, documentary, independent, comedy, science fiction, silent, topic-themed, with introductions & discussions
- June 2013
- September 2013
- October 2013
- November 2013
- December 2013
- Ticketing >
Coordinator of Cultural Affairs (Middletown)
Dr. Nicole Shea
Coordinator of Cultural Affairs (Newburgh)
All Cultural Affairs Events are open to the public and all buildings are universally accessible.
NOTE: All artists' images on these pages are copyrighted and are used by kind permission of the artists. Please do not download, reproduce or use without permission.