Browse Courses by Categories
SUNY Orange College High School Equivalency (HSE) Classes (formerly GED®)
SUNY Orange has established classes throughout Orange County for individuals who are looking to improve their job opportunities by earning their HSE diploma. Emphasis will be on improving writing and math skills using creative thinking and problem-solving strategies so students can successfuly pass the new TASC test. 100 hours of instruction.
You must be age 18 and older to attend. You must register in person prior to the class start date at the the Middletown campus at the Continuing and Professional Education Office (845-341-4890) or by calling the Newburgh HSE staff to make an appointment for an orientation session (845) 341-9532. The $10 tuition plus $2 fee may be paid with cash, check, credit card or money order.
SUNY Orange offers the highest quality of instruction in its College HSE program. The course will prepare you in Math and Writing foundations plus three content areas of social studies, science and reading.
- (HSE) High School Equivalency Program (formerly English GED®)
- (HSE) Math Refresher for Adults (formerly GED® Math Refresher for Adults)
- (HSE) Spanish High School Equivalency Program (formerly Spanish GED®)
- (HSE) Youth Program (YEP) High School Equivalency Program (formerly GED® Youth Program/YEP)
- High School Equivalency (HSE) Basic Skills for College Preparation (formerly GED® BS for CP)
- Free Course Catalog
- Business Solutions
- Special Programs
- Testing Center
- General Info
- Contact Us