College credits earned through CCHSP are transferable to many public and private colleges. Typically a grade of C or better is required to transfer credit to another academic institution.

To transfer credits, a student must complete a Transcript Request Form. This form is available through the Records and Registration office at SUNY Orange and online at There is a fee for this service.

Transfer credit is determined by the receiving institution. CCHSP students are therefore advised to inquire about course transferability by calling the admissions office of the institution(s) to which they plan to apply.