Checklist for New High School Faculty
Please submit the following materials to apply as a CCHSP instructor:
- Cover letter
- Letters of recommendation from your principal and department chair in support of your application and desire to teach the course
- Interview with SUNY Orange department chair
- Copies of ALL college transcripts (photocopies acceptable)
- SUNY Orange application (green)
All materials should be sent to the CCHSP Program Coordinator at: SUNY Orange 115 South Street, Middletown, NY 10940.
Once all materials have been received, the CCHSP Program Coordinator will forward the complete package to the appropriate SUNY Orange department chair for review of qualifications. The department chair will contact the candidate to schedule an interview if appropriate, or contact the CCHSP Program Coordinator if the candidate does not meet the minimum requirements set forth by the department.
If approved, the CCHSP Program Coordinator will send an acceptance letter to the candidate and high school principal.
- > Office of Educational Partnerships (OEP)
- Participating High Schools
- Student Eligibility
- Faculty Handbook
- Student Handbook
- Students with Disabilities
- New Faculty Application Checklist
- Student Code of Conduct
- > Grades (In Banner)
- College Catalog
- Department Links
- Comments & Questions
- Student ID's & Parking Permits
- > Campus Maps & Directions