Assistive Technology Services
SUNY Orange's AT Center provides information, individual assessments, demonstrations, recommendations and training related to assistive technology products and services for: returning wounded military personnel, school-aged children grades K-12, and under-served populations in rural areas within the Hudson Valley.
Assistive technology demonstrations and services include:
- environmental accessibility recommendations for home modifications;
- adapted devices for the home;
- specialized computer equipment and software such as adaptive keyboards, monitors, and voice programs;
- augmentative communication devices and ergonomic workstation designs.
The AT Center is located in the Occupational Therapy Clinic and staffed by a multidisciplinary team including Assistive Technology Practitioners, Rehabilitation Consultants, Faculty from Architecture, Counseling, Electrical Engineering, Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy Practitioners.
SUNY Orange Center for Assistive and Rehabilitative Technology
Bio-Tech Building - Room 204
115 South Street
Middletown, NY 10940
Hours - Monday - Friday
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. - By Appointment
- About Us
- Services Offered
- Calendar of Events
- Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA) >
- Assistive Technology EXPO >
Center for Assistive and Rehabilitative Technology
115 South Street, Middletown, NY 10958