Job Fair 2017
Job Fair 2016 was a tremendous success. Over 80 employers attended the fair and drew a crowd of over 600 job seekers.
The Office of Career & Internship Services is pleased to announce Job Fair 2017 will be held during the month of April, from 1PM to 5PM, Middletown campus, in the Physical Education Building.
If your company is interested in attending the Job Fair, check over the criteria below.
CRITERIA TO PARTICIPATE IN JOB FAIR 2017
- Are you a company of 25 or more employees?
- Do your employees receive a regular salary?
- Do you offer benefits to your employees?
- Do you offer vacation time?
- Do you have job openings?
If you answered YES to the above criteria and would be interested in attending Job Fair 2017, please click here to fill out the registration form.
(Following the link above will take you out of the SUNY Orange Web site. The college cannot be responsible for the content of an external web site.)
If you have any questions regarding the the Job Fair or any other matter please call us at (845) 341-4444.
- The Parents' Page
- Ask A Career Counselor
- Career Portal - Online Job Bank
[Hosted by College Central Network]
- Most Lucrative College Degrees
- Meet the Staff