Job Fair 2017
Job Fair 2016 was a tremendous success. Over 80 employers attended the fair and drew a crowd of close to 700 job seekers.
The Office of Career & Internship Services is pleased to announce Job Fair 2017 will be held on April 13, 2017, from 1PM to 5PM, Middletown campus, in the Physical Education Building.
If your company is interested in attending the Job Fair, check over the criteria below.
We welcome local and regional employers, including:
- Third-party Recruiters: these include search firms and employment agencies
- Commission-only Employers: these include organizations that do not pay a base salary to their employees
We do not permit:
- Multi-level Employers (also known as Pyramid Employers): these include organizations that depend on employees recruiting others to sell products and services
- Up-front Product Purchase Employers: these include organizations that require employees to invest their own resources - the purchase of supplies, products or services to carry out their business
- Fee For Training Employers: these include organizations that require employees to pay a fee for training or placement
If you meet the above criteria and would be interested in attending Job Fair 2017, please click here to fill out the registration form.
(Following the link above will take you out of the SUNY Orange Web site. The college cannot be responsible for the content of an external web site.)
If you have any questions regarding the the Job Fair or any other matter please call us at (845) 341-4444.
- The Parents' Page
- Ask A Career Counselor
- Career Portal - Online Job Bank
[Hosted by College Central Network]
- Most Lucrative College Degrees
- Meet the Staff