Job Fair 2015
Job Fair 2014 was a tremendous success. Over 80 employers attended the fair and drew a crowd of over 800 job seekers.
The Office of Career & Internship Services has begun working on this year's Job Fair. It will be held during the month of April in the Physical Education Building. More details will follow shortly.
If your company is interested in attending the Job Fair, check over the criteria below.
CRITERIA TO PARTICIPATE IN JOB FAIR 2015
- Are you a company of 25 or more employees?
- Do your employees have a regular salary?
- Do you offer benefits to your employees?
- Do you offer vacation time?
- Do you have job openings?
If you answered YES to the above criteria and would be interested in attending Job Fair 2015, please click here to fill out the registration form.
(Following the link above will take you out of the SUNY Orange Web site. The college cannot be responsible for the content of an external web site.)
If you have any questions regarding the the Job Fair or any other matter please call us at (845) 341-4444.
- The Parents' Page
- Ask A Career Counselor
- Career Portal - Online Job Bank
[Hosted by College Central Network]
- Faculty & Staff
- Most Lucrative College Degrees
- Meet the Staff