Career Advisory Network (C.A.N.) for Employers
Dear SUNY Orange Employer:
The Office of Career & Internship Services invites you to join the Career Advisory Network† (C.A.N.)† and help shape the future of our students. Too often we meet up with students who are unsure of their career direction and are looking for advice from people in the field. That's where you come in! You have a wealth of knowledge and experience to impart. You can provide answers and directions to current students or other alumni so they can better understand their career choices. We believe that you are one of our most valuable assets and would like to bring that resource to our students.
You can become a member of C.A.N.† and share your insights, experience and expertise in a number of ways:
- Conduct informational and practice interviews
- Critique resumes and cover letters
- Come to the college and speak to students
- Allow students to visit you at the job and see first hand what you do
- Provide internships and serve as a mentor
- Attend student/alumni networking events
In order to access the Career Advisory Network† you will need to enter the "mentoring" password "Mentor."
If you have any questions, please call the Office of Career & Internship Services at (845) 341-4444.
† Clicking on this link will take you out of the SUNY Orange Web site. The college cannot be responsible for the content on these pages, although the link has been reviewed and is recommended by the members of the Office of Career & Internship Services.
- The Parents' Page
- Ask A Career Counselor
- Career Portal - Online Job Bank
[Hosted by College Central Network]
- Career Development
- Most Lucrative College Degrees
- Meet the Staff