Medical Office Assistant Degree
“My goal of a career in the field of medicine is finally being realized. I feel confident that I will enter the work force as a much-valued professional thanks to the training and preparation of the Medical Office Assistant program offered at SUNY Orange.”
-- Nicola Farro
Why a Medical Office Assistant degree?
The number and variety of medical office environments are growing, from hospitals to long-term care facilities to health maintenance organizations, imaging centers and outpatient services. The medical office assistant career offers a broad array of jobs with skills to choose from any of the following fields - the choice is up to you:
- Medical billing
- Medical reports production
- Medical insurance reporting
- Medical records
Why a Medical Office Assistant degree at SUNY Orange?
The answer is simple: success and cost! Fore more than 50 years we have been preparing students for careers as office assistants. Three special emphasis areas are provided: legal office assistant, office manager and secretary/information processor. Our outstanding success rate for job placement along with our tremendously affordable tuition rates, makes SUNY Orange the logical place to start on the road to the office career you desire.
Top five reasons to study the Medical Office Assistant degree at SUNY Orange:
- Small classes, credentialed faculty, individual attention, nationally accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Medical office careers are listed as one of the "fastest growing" in the Hudson Valley.
- The College offers modern office equipment in computer labs and online courses are available.
- Internship experience completes the graduate's resume - some leading to jobs in legal firms, educaitonal environments or civil service positions.
- Graduates can transfer to Franklin University for a bachelor's degree in applied management.
We are small enough to give you individual attention and experienced enough to give you individual encouragement. Our dedicated and experienced faculty will provide individual guidance to help you reach your educational and career goals. Please feel free to contact the department Chair, or an Admissions counselor, for more information.
- Accounting Degrees
- Business Degrees
- Marketing Degree
- Medical Office Assistant Degree
- Office Technologies Degrees
- Middletown Business Club
- Newburgh Business Club
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Important Links
- VITA-Volunteer Income Tax Assistance
- ACBSP Accreditation
Suzanne Krissler, Chair
115 South Street
Middletown, NY 10940