Office: HA 213
Phone: (845) 341-4385
B.A., Brooklyn College
M.B.A., Adelphi University
Certificate in Advanced Studies, NYU
- AICPA(American Institute of Certified Public Accountants)
- NYSSCPA(New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants)
Daryl is the co-advisor of the Business Club.
She is the coordinator of the VITA program.
She has previously taught accounting at CUNY (LaGuardia Community College, Borough of Manhattan Community College).
She has passed the CPA exam and has her license from the state of Colorado.
She likes to travel and especially enjoys playing with her granddaughter.
- Accounting Degrees
- Business Degrees
- Marketing Degree
- Medical Office Assistant Degree
- Office Technologies Degrees
- Middletown Business Club
- Newburgh Business Club
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Important Links
- VITA-Volunteer Income Tax Assistance
- ACBSP Accreditation
Suzanne Krissler, Chair
115 South Street
Middletown, NY 10940