The Bursar Office - Important Information
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's):
- How do I make a One Time On-line Payment?
- How do I set up a "Tuition Select Payment Plan"?
- How do I access my student account information On-line?
- If I drop a class (or classes), how will my financial aid be impacted?
*SUNY Orange partnering with Higher One in 2014 for issuing student refunds - Click for more information*
A $50.00 non-refundable tuition deposit is required from all students, including financial aid applicants/recipients prior to the start of each semester. Your $50.00 tuition deposit payment is a valid commitment of your intent to attend SUNY Orange. All students are encouraged to pay the required deposit at the time of registration. Students who fail to pay their tuition deposit are subject to course deletion. All tuition deposits are non-refundable. *New course schedules due to deletion are subject to seat availability.
If you fail to pay your $50.00 tuition deposit, you will be deleted as indicated below:
|Through June 4, 2014||June 9, 2014|
|June 5th through July 10, 2014||July 14, 2014|
|July 11th through August 4, 2014||August 4, 2014|
- Payment arrangements must be in place by payment deadline: August 4, 2014
*Any account that remains unpaid will be assigned to a collection agency. The College will assign the outstanding balance, plus the collection agency fee.
The Bursar Office provides the following services:
- Collecting Tuition and Fee Payments
- Collecting residence information (so students are properly charged)
- Change of name and address information
- Certification of TAP awards
- Tuition and Financial Aid refunds
- Hope Scholarship and Tax information
|Middletown campus:||Newburgh campus:|
Telephone: (845) 341-4830
Student Services Central
Telephone: (845) 341-9502
|Monday :||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday :||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday :||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday :||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday :||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
Exceptions to Normal Office Hours:
Please visit the Student Services Central website for hours.
Please call us if you have any questions. - It is SUNY Orange policy that detailed student account information will only be discussed in person with the student. Please refer to the SUNY Orange Red Flag Policy for more information.
†Clicking on this link will take you out of the SUNY Orange web site and into a new browser window for on-line payments. The college cannot be responsible for the content of this external web site, even though the site has been reviewed and is recommended by the Bursar's Office.
- Access Your Personal Student Account Information
- Payment Options
- Dangers of Losing Financial Aid
- Residence Instructions
- American Opportunity Credit
- Red Flag Policy-Identity Theft Prevention
- Forms and Links
- Mission Statement
- Contact Us