The recreational facilities are located in the Physical Education building at the Middletown Campus. The facilities of the PE building and grounds are available for weekend use by the campus community and the general public through our public Recreation Program. Facilities are available on either a "first come, first serve" basis or group reservation procedure.
Our recreational facilities include the following:
- Swimming Pool - indoor, heated, 25 meter pool with 6 lanes and starting blocks.
- Weight Room: includes Cybex weight training machines; treadmills; row machine; stationary bikes; free weights.
- Racquetball/Handball Courts: 6 regulation size courts with observation deck.
- Spin Cycling room
- Dance Studio: equipped with mats and mirrors.
- Three Gymnasiums
- Men's & women's locker rooms and shower facilities.
- Home - Headlines
- Upcoming Events
- Men's Soccer
- Men's basketball
- Women's basketball
- Coaching Staff
- Prospect Questionnaire
- TH Record Local College Sports *
- SUNY Orange Stats
NJCAA Website *
- Camps & Leagues
- Public Recreation
- Movement Sciences Department >
- Colt Athletic Hall of Fame
†This form will open in a new window.
Assistant Athletic Director