SUNY Orange is fully committed to meeting the unique needs of returning veterans and strives to promote a smooth transition to college as well as academic success for student veterans. SUNY Orange's associate degree and certificate programs are approved for veterans and eligible dependents by New York State Department of Education.
SUNY Orange offers the following provisions for Veterans:
- Resident Tuition Rates: In-state resident tuition is applicable to all members of the armed services, their spouses and their dependent children, on full-time active duty and stationed in the state of New York.
- The Admission and Readmission fees and the Placement Test fee are waived for all Active Duty, Reservist and Veteran students (not dependents).
- The $50 Tuition Deposit is waived for students receiving Chapter 31 and Chapter 33 (only at 100% level).
- College credit may be granted for military experience and armed forces instructional courses. Veterans may opt to submit their DD214 in order to obtain two Physical Education credits.
- Mission & Goals
- RATE Your Advising Experience† >
- Hours/Contact Information
- Continuing Student Advising
- New Student Advising
- Advising Resources
- Student Success Workshops
- Ask an Advisor
- Personal Counseling at the Wellness Center >
- Peer Advising Program
- Transfer Advising
- Veteran's Affairs
Shepard Student Center
Student Services Central
† Advising Survey hosted by SurveyMonkey.com