Transfer School Scholarships
Scholarship Search Engines
- FastWeb: The leading online resource in finding scholarships to help pay for school. You can even submit a preliminary application to some of the scholarships listed on FastWEB directly through the FastWEB E-Scholarship Program.
- Peterson's Award Search: Find the perfect scholarship with access to 5,000 scholarship providers, 1.5 million scholarships, grants, fellowships, prizes and forgivable loans, and $10 billion in scholarship awards. Peterson's is the most trusted name in education and careers publishing. Their dedication to providing the best possible information guided the design of their scholarship database.
- College Board: A not-for-profit membership organization committed to excellence and equity in education. Our mission is to connect students to college success and opportunity.
Mount St. Mary's College
Mount St. Mary's College will award a full tuition transfer Honors Scholarship per academic year to selected students from Dutchess, Nassau, Orange, Rockland, Ulster, and Westchester Community Colleges. Follow the link for ELIGIBILITY† requirements.
Merit Based Scholarships
The College at St. Rose
Guaranteed Transfer Scholarships:
2.99 & under: $8,500/year
Phi Theta Kappa Member Scholarship: $1,000/year (awarded in addition to all transfer scholarships)
*Transfer Scholarship award structure is based off of a cumulative GPA analysis of the applicant's collegiate record.
For more information and to apply: The College at St. Rose Admissions
Transfer School Opportunities
exploring Transfer program: vassar college
Exploring Transfer is an intensive five-week academic program on the campus of Vassar College. Students in the program take two courses co-taught by Vassar College and community college faculty, and receive the equivalent of at least six credits at Vassar College. Students must live on campus for all five-weeks, and Vassar College pays all room, board, tuition, and book costs.
For admission requirements please visit Vassar College's Exploring Transfer website.
Clicking on the links above will take you out of the SUNY Orange website. The college cannot be responsible for the content on these pages, although the links on this page have been reviewed and are recommended by the members of the Academic Advising Office.
- Mission & Goals
- RATE Your Advising Experience† >
- Hours/Contact Information
- Continuing Student Advising
- New Student Advising
- Advising Resources
- Student Success Workshops
- Ask an Advisor
- Personal Counseling at the Wellness Center >
- Peer Advising Program
- Transfer Advising
- Veteran's Affairs >
Shepard Student Center
Student Services Central
† Advising Survey hosted by SurveyMonkey.com