Student Success Workshops
All workshops have a "Resource" tab on top right corner of main page that gives you access to a transcript, additional resources and an action plan. These workshops are interactive and effective presentations that provide information and concepts that you can apply immediately.
Successful students are active learners. They assume full responsibility for their own learning and possess certain characteristics that result in continued academic success. This page provides quick tips to assist you in many areas of college preparedness and sustainability, helping you develop into an active learner. Below are some points you should be aware of before you begin your journey:
- Review these tips periodically throughout the semester.
- Practice strategies and techniques regularly.
- Master the ones that are working for you.
- Modify others. In other words, make the techniques your own. Only then will you join the ranks of active learners.
- Read the material carefully.
These workshops will open in a new window or tab. You can close the window or tab when you are done with each workshop to see this page again.
Academic & Career Exploration
Learning To Learn
- Hours/Contact Information
- New Student Advising
- Student Success Workshops
- Continuing Student Advising
- Advising FAQs
- Ask an Advisor
- Transfer Advising
- Veteran's Affairs >
- Peer Advising Program
- Mission & Goals
Shepard Student Center
Student Services Central
† Advising Survey hosted by SurveyMonkey.com