Student Success Workshops
All workshops have a "Resource" tab on top right corner of main page that gives you access to a transcript, additional resources and an action plan. These workshops are interactive and effective presentations that provide information and concepts that you can apply immediately.
Successful students are active learners. They assume full responsibility for their own learning and possess certain characteristics that result in continued academic success. This page provides quick tips to assist you in many areas of college preparedness and sustainability, helping you develop into an active learner. Below are some points you should be aware of before you begin your journey:
- Review these tips periodically throughout the semester.
- Practice strategies and techniques regularly.
- Master the ones that are working for you.
- Modify others. In other words, make the techniques your own. Only then will you join the ranks of active learners.
- Read the material carefully.
Academic & Career Exploration
Learning To Learn
- Mission & Goals
- RATE Your Advising Experience† >
- Hours/Staff Information
- Continuing Student Advising
- New Student Advising
- Advising Resources
- Student Success Workshops
- Ask an Advisor
- Personal Counseling at the Wellness Center >
- Peer Advising Program
- Transfer Advising
- Veteran's Affairs
Shepard Student Center
Student Services Central
† Advising Survey hosted by SurveyMonkey.com