- Developmental Courses
- Guide for Social Science Requirement
- Pre-Health Program Advising Sheets
- Liberal Arts Degree
- SUNY General Education List
- Non-SUNY Elective Categories
- Scheduling Worksheets
(If you require a more accessible version of any of the documents below, please contact Talia Llosa at 845-341-4070.)
Your Assessment Test will determine if you need to take developmental classes. A student may need to take developmental classes in Writing, Reading or Math before they can take core courses in their program. There are "Permitted Lists" of credit courses for students who placed in one or more developmental courses. Students can take courses in these lists while they complete any developmental course work. For more information on Developmental Courses please refer to Learning Assistance Services.
- Permitted List for students who placed in WRT 020 & WRT 030
- Permitted List for students who placed in WRT 040
- Permitted List for students who placed in RDG 070 & RDG 080
- Permitted List for students who placed in MAT 010 & MAT 020
Your degree may require selecting a Social Science course from categories A, B, C and D. Categories A-D must include at least one SUNY Social Science (GE3) and one SUNY History (GE4, GE5, OR GE6) course. This especially applies to the A.A. Liberal Arts degree listed below.
This applies to any student who has not been admitted to a health program yet. If you cannot open these forms, please stop by the Academic Advising Office to request a copy.
- Pre-Dental Hygiene
- Pre-Medical Lab. Technology
- Pre-Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Pre-Physical Therapist Assistant
- Pre-Radiologic Technology
- Pre LPN to RN
The Liberal Arts degrees allow flexibility to take courses in many different fields and include a "major" or emphasis area. If you cannot open these advising sheets, please stop by the Academic Advising Office to request a copy.
Your degree may require a "SUNY" History or a "SUNY" Western Civilization or any "SUNY" General Education (GE) requirement. Please click here to view course options in each SUNY General Education category. If you cannot open this list, please stop by Academic Advising to request a copy.
This list provides guidance in selecting courses that must fall within specific categories. Your degree may require a "Liberal Arts Science" or a "Social Science Elective" among others. This list is not to be confused with the SUNY General Education List. Click here to view this list. If you cannot open this list, please stop by the Academic Advising Office to request a copy.
Use these scheduling worksheets to plan your tentative schedule before you meet with an Advisor.
- Hours/Contact Information
- New Student Advising
- Student Success Workshops
- Continuing Student Advising
- Advising FAQs
- Ask an Advisor
- Transfer Advising
- Veteran's Affairs >
- Peer Advising Program
- Mission & Goals
- Personal Counseling at the Wellness Center >
- Advising Resources
Shepard Student Center
Student Services Central
† Advising Survey hosted by SurveyMonkey.com