- Students who are currently taking or are eligible to take ENG 101 when registration begins, have a PIN and can register online.
- PINs are issued by your Academic Advisor during your advising meeting.
- Check off any current, completed and/or transfer courses on your Program Sheet located in the online College Catalog or available in the Academic Advising Office. You may also refer to our Advising Resources page for more information about your degree requirements.
- Run a Degree Works audit in Degree Works - log into your MySUNYOrange account, click on the Student Academics tab, click on Degree Works.
- Look up the online schedule of classes - log into your MySUNYOrange account, click on the Student Academics tab, click on Course Schedule Search in the Registration box, select the appropriate term and submit
- Put together a preliminary schedule using a Before You Meet With an Advisor form.
- Meet with your Advisor to discuss course load and alternate courses and get a registration PIN.
- New Pin numbers are generated every semester
- Your Pin expires the Friday before classes begin at 4:30 PM
- Pin numbers should be kept in a secure location until no longer active
- Students may use any computer on campus or at home to register
- Instructions to Register Online
DON'T GET On Line, GO Online!
- Hours/Contact Information
- New Student Advising
- Student Success Workshops
- Continuing Student Advising
- Advising FAQs
- Ask an Advisor
- Transfer Advising
- Veteran's Affairs >
- Peer Advising Program
- Mission & Goals
Shepard Student Center
Student Services Central
† Advising Survey hosted by SurveyMonkey.com