Advising & Registration Dates
Important Dates for Fall 2015 Advising & Registration
- 3/16 Fall 2015 schedule of classes available online
- 4/6 Registration begins for currently enrolled students who have earned 30+ credits and those in a Health Professions or Exercise Studies program.
- 4/7 Registration begins for currently enrolled students who have earned 15+ credits
- 4/8 Registration begins for all currently enrolled, returning and readmitted students
- 8/10 Tuition payment deadline for Fall 2015
- 8/28 5:00 pm – Fall 2015 PIN’s are deactivated
- 8/28 Last day to drop classes for full refund of tuition for Fall 2015 (fees are non-refundable)
- 8/31 Fall 2015 semester begins
- Once the semester begins, students are required to obtain the Instructor’s signature to register for an online course.
- After the Add/Drop period, students are required to obtain the Instructor’s signature and the Department Chair’s signature to add a course.
Beginning this Fall semester
Students who met with an Academic Advisor and are eligible to register online will be able to use their PIN #s to Add/Drop during the first week of classes. PIN #s will be active through Sunday, September 6th to Add/Drop.
Part-Time Students: If part time and dropping a course, it must be replaced with another course equal in credits on the same calendar day to avoid any charges.
Go to our Prepare to Meet an Advisor and Advising Resources pages to:
- Prepare for your advising session
- Check our office hours and walk-in/ appointment schedule
- See if you are eligible to register online
- Learn how to use your MySUNYOrange account to look up classes, register online, find your assigned advisor, etc.
- Hours/Contact Information
- New Student Advising
- Student Success Workshops
- Continuing Student Advising
- Advising FAQs
- Ask an Advisor
- Transfer Advising
- Veteran's Affairs >
- Peer Advising Program
- Mission & Goals
Shepard Student Center
Student Services Central
† Advising Survey hosted by SurveyMonkey.com