Applications for Spring 2015 Nursing Program are now available!
***Important Notes Regarding the Health Professions Programs***
- All students must submit a Health Profession application each year they wish to be considered for admission into a Health Professions program.
New (Freshman and Transfer) and Returning (Readmit) applicants must also complete an application to the college
- Where applicable, students must complete a Pre-Admission Seminar and submit Observation Forms and essay (valid for 3 years).
- Students can ONLY submit a Health Profession application for one Fall Health Professions program. Students interested in Nursing must choose either Day or Evening.
All admission requirements must be complete and submitted by:
- February 1st (All Fall semester programs except Nursing/LPN II)
- June 1st (Nursing/LPN II - Newburgh Campus) **Fall Start**
- October 1st (Spring Nursing - Newburgh Campus and Nursing/LPN II - Middletown Campus) **Spring Start**
- Once accepted, students must complete a physical examination which includes a Tuberculosis screening and drug test. Students must also complete a criminal background check.
- Please note: All clinical and professional courses in the Health Professions programs meet during the day with the exception of Evening Nursing (4-10pm).
All Health Professions programs are competitive and have a limited number of seats. Please refer to the list below regarding how many seats are available for each program:
Dental Hygiene: 20
Medical Laboratory Technology: 18
Nursing (RN) - Day: 96
Nursing (RN) - Evening: 32
Spring Nursing (RN in Newburgh) - Day: 24
Occupational Therapy Assistant: 24
Physical Therapist Assistant: 24
Radiologic Technology: 24
***Please note: Admission and department requirements are subject to change each academic year. Although students may meet the requirements for a Health Professions program, admission is not guaranteed.***
- Admissions Home
- Academic Programs
- Apply Now
- Health Professions
- Placement Testing
- Visit SUNY Orange
- Accepted Students
- Quick Facts >
- Honors Program >
- Veterans >
- Programs for High School Students
- Related Services and Departments
- Admissions Forms