-Students may take the Placement Test at the Middletown or Newburgh campus.
-Students must bring valid photo ID and should arrive 30 minutes prior to testing to allow time to pay the $25 fee and sign in.
-Refer to our "About Placement" page for more information about this test.
Pay before you go to the Testing Center:
- Middletown: You must visit Student Services Central (Shepard Student Center) and pay the fee before heading to Testing Center.
- Newburgh: You must visit Student Services Central (Kaplan Hall) and pay the fee before taking the test.
Shepard Student Center
Testing Center - Room 225
- Phone: (845) 341-4030
- Phone: (845) 341-9502
- Admissions Home
- Academic Programs
- Apply Now
- Health Professions
- Placement Testing
- Visit SUNY Orange
- Accepted Students
- Seamless Transfer Process
- Viewbook >
- Quick Facts >
- Honors Program >
- Veterans and Military Services >
- Info for High School Students
- Related Services and Departments
- Admissions Forms